31 agosto 2011

Guest at SHCO and FREEBIES!!

Hi Girls.. I was very busy preparing my new stuffs to SugarHillco. YEAH! I am guest designer during september! Thanks Tiina for inviting me! And I have 04 new exclusive packs for my debut. I hope you like them. Plus: Enjoy more than 20 packs with 30% discount. Go grab them HERE!!


I also have a new stich pack. It was done from realistic stiches. It was so fun to do it! It will be available at DSB , MSCRAPS and SHCO.
And for my Newsletter's subscribers I have this pack with a sample of almost all my new releases.
Not yet a subscriber? Sign it HERE to enjoy my NEXT freebies.


MSCRAPS have lots of fun games and this month I am the sponsor for the template challenge that Mila is coordinating. So if you want to play grab your template HERE and show your page HERE.
Kisses Deca

3 comentários:

CraftCrave 1 de setembro de 2011 23:00  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

joan repil miranda 2 de setembro de 2011 08:35  

Hi i just subscribe to your newsletter. I hope i will receive the above freebie. Please please. :)

Shabby Miss Jenn 5 de setembro de 2011 16:06  

Hi there

I just tried signing up for your newsletter but the mailchimp url said the 'link has disappeared'. Just wanted to let you know. Your freebie is super cute! :) thanks!

Shabby Miss Jenn
www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP