05 agosto 2011

New release. And lots of FREEBIES!!!!!!!!

Hey girls!! I want to show you my new kit. It was made from lots of handmaded ellements that you can use forever. It's a huge kit with 23 papers, more than 60 ellements with an alpha pack included. It's perfect to use in your pages to show how creative you are!! It will be available at DSB and MSCRAPS.
Be sure to grab it during the weekend so you have it 20 % OFF.
I am sad to tell you that I am leaving 2LP so ALL my kits are 50% OFF. Grab it till 05 august.


Look the awesome pages from the ct! They rock!!


Hey!! Sunday is my birthday and the gifts are for you!
I have this one for my facebook fans. You just have to LIKE me at facebook, click on exclusive and grab this mini. HERE
I hope you like it!!



I also have a CU freebie to my newsletter's subscribers.
Not yet a subscriber? Sign it HERE to enjoy my NEXT freebies.



And for my blog readers I also have this FREEBIE!! What a party !!!

Download HERE


So that's it. I hope you like all the gifts. Kisses Deca

10 comentários:

Soco 5 de agosto de 2011 05:55  

I confirm that this new kit is wonderful, a pleasure to scrap with it! All the pages are awesome! And so are your freebies! Love them!!!

Mommy Me Time Scrapper 5 de agosto de 2011 09:38  

I have gone through my mail and spam and have not received the last two newsletters so have missed the great freebies. I have gotten them in the past and when I try to sign up it says I'm signed up for them. I sure hate missing them.

lebjs 5 de agosto de 2011 10:28  

Thank you SO much!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :)

CBH 5 de agosto de 2011 10:54  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anônimo,  5 de agosto de 2011 15:44  

Hi!! Thank you for the freebies, but I can't find the link for the newsletter freebie. I suppose it is in the newsletter but I can't find it... =(
Thank you and happy birthday!!!
Sophie =)

Jitka 5 de agosto de 2011 17:18  

Thank you for your wonderful freebies!

CraftCrave 5 de agosto de 2011 23:12  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anônimo,  5 de agosto de 2011 23:48  

Obrigada pelos freebies e Feliz Aniversariooooooooooooooo :)

Andrea
deia.amore@gmail.com

Shannon Hager 8 de agosto de 2011 05:48  

Thank you for the amazing freebies!

Jen 9 de agosto de 2011 14:46  

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP