25 agosto 2011

New release, sale and a FREEBIE!!!

Hello Girls. I am still alive. So much work!! But in a few months I promisse to be more often!! I have a new set of fabric flowers releasingtoday! I love making them.. Too many options!! So colorful..I can make them forever!!LOL This pack will be available at DSB and MSCRAPS. Be sure to grab it during the weekend so you have it with 20% OFF.
Hey.. I want to tell you that MSCRAPS is having a fun summer beach party with lots of challenges, prizes and an amazing blog/FB train!! You don't want to lose it. ALL my kits, PU and CU are 30 % OFF.
You may have to check it!

I hope you enjoy all of the fabulous gifts that the MScraps Creative Team & Designers have prepared just for you. And here is my contribution to the train.... Just like me on FACEBOOK and grab it!!
If you've become lost or missed a stop along the way, you can visit the MSCRAPS forum to get the full blog train list.
Kisses Deca

2 comentários:

CraftCrave 26 de agosto de 2011 23:58  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

pc 29 de agosto de 2011 02:15  

thank you for sharing. I did a simple LO with this. wish you a great week ahead!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP