31 outubro 2011

INSD deals, new releases and FREEBIES

Hey girls! I have so many deals, freebies and cupons for you to celebrate the INSD! Yeah!!. First I want to show you my Grab Bags. The first one is for PU and it's huge.. I will show you the previews so you can see what you are buying.. Grab it HERE or HERE


Look this awesome page from Loreta! So cute and the hybrid for the talent Ana Paula. Be sure to look the other beauties from the team on the additional images at store.


Now I want to show you my CU Grab Bag. 04 New CU packs together in an awesome deal!
Grab it HERE or HERE Take a look:

These 02 Grab Bags will be available at DSB and MSCRAPS for just 4$ each! It's a bargain!!!! And there is more.. I have a freebie on my facebook page HERE. That is part of MSCRAPS Blog Train.. Look all informations and grab the first gift HERE


I have 40 % discount at DSB store in all my kits including CU. The new bag is not included.
And 40 % OFF at MSCRAPS
And for newsletter's subscribers I have this CU sample pack. Not yet a suscribe? Sign it HERE to enjoy my next freebies!
What a big post!!! Sorry! And finally, did you see that I am on The Daily Digi? YEAH.Check HERE
Kisses Deca!!!

1 comentários:

Maria's Craft 4 de novembro de 2011 23:52  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP